These images are simply things, places and people I have noticed as being beautiful. I was lucky enough to capture them on camera for others to enjoy.
Most are of family, friends, plants in my parents’ yard, my dogs… the ordinary. I find that it is almost more important to notice the beauty in the ordinary and the everyday as opposed to just when the sunset is on fire or when you’re on vacation in Bali. I’ve been taking simple photographs for a number of years because it helps me remember those ordinary and beautiful moments and is a form of reflection and prayer.
Please contact me if you are looking for:
- portraits of you, family, children, or pets
- graduation, special occasion portraits
- custom “stock photos” for use in blogs, websites, etc.
- images that represent the important details of your organization or small business
- … or have ideas for future projects!